Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BTW 7/20/11

BTW 7-20-11

Today I am working on some new beads inspired by the Inspired by Nature Challenge over at Humblebeads.  This weeks inspiration photo stopped me dead in my tracks for a couple reasons.  First, the colors in the photo are some of my all time favorites. And then the mushrooms themselves. I always have ideas percolating in my brain for new beads and products but sometimes they don't go any further than ideas because something better or just more convenient comes along. Mushrooms have been like that for me. I think they are cute and all but I just never really had an idea that hit me that I really loved.  Until this week.  I am just playing with ideas at the moment, rough drafts and product development if you will. But the important this is that I like where I am headed.


Also, the new theme for the weekly Photo Challenge is up!  Check out this week's awesome entries for the "color" theme and vote for your favorite too.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I bought some clay and a slicer thingy but don't know what to do with any of it! lol. Can't wait to see these finished!